We value our people by providing them with the training and oversight to perform their daily tasks in a safe, efficient, and effective manner. Our programs include:
- Certified Trainer on staff to insure proper training, certification and performance to standards of all employees.
- All Superintendents and Managers have completed the 30 Hour training course.
- Selected employees have completed the 10 hour training course.
- (Most of the employees are MSHA trained which is the highest standard.)
- All Superintendents and Managers have been trained in the management of the USDOT Regulation 49 CFR 192 in administration of training required for all personnel working on pipeline projects.
- Task training of personnel has been completed for specific task and contracts completed.
- Superintendents and Managers are trained in the development and execution of Activity Hazard Analysis
- Management has participated in the following programs with customers :
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Potential Problem Analysis
- Our oversight documentation for the ES&H plan is Regulation 29 CFR 1926 Construction
- Our program has proven effective with our safety record as reported to MSHA.
- Year 2012
- 1 Recordable Accident in 66,584 Man-Hours.
- 0 Zero Lost Time Accidents.
- Task Training is routinely deployed.
- PPE and Equipment safety (Lock-out Tag-out, Inspections, Reporting, ETC.) rigor demanded.